From allsetlearning.com and some other websites.
Grammar points by level
AllSet Learning’s grammar point lists, by Level
- A1 Grammar Points (Beginner / HSK 1): for absolute beginners
- A2 Grammar Points (Elementary / HSK 2): for those with roughly one semester of formal Chinese study
- B1 Grammar Points (Intermediate / HSK 3): for those with roughly one year of formal Chinese study
- B2 Grammar Points (Upper Intermediate / HSK 4): for those with roughly two years of formal Chinese study
- C1 Grammar Points (Advanced / HSK 5): for those with three or more years of formal Chinese study (this section is still being actively developed and expanded)
- C2 Grammar Points (Superior / HSK 6): for beyond advanced, hardcore learners (this section is not started yet)
Gateway to Chinese
“Modern Mandarin Chinese Grammar is an innovative reference guide to Mandarin Chinese, combining traditional and function-based grammar in a single volume.
Divided into two sections closely linked by extensive cross-references, it covers:
- traditional grammatical categories such as phrase order, nouns, verbs and specifiers
- language functions and notions such as communication strategies, giving and seeking information, expressing apologies, regrets and sympathies.
With all grammar points and functions richly illustrated with examples, and a strong emphasis on contemporary usage, the main features of this Grammar include examples in simplified characters, traditional characters, and romanization (Pinyin) as well as an emphasis on areas of particular difficulty for learners of Mandarin Chinese.” – Amazon review.
Chúc tiến bộ.